We respect the intellectual property rights of others and take claims of copyright infringement seriously. In order to comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we abide by the following policy.
In conformity with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512), if you believe that material found on the website is an infringement of your copyright, you must submit a claim in writing that includes the following information:
- Identification of the material that is allegedly infringed, or if more than one work is claimed to be infringed, a representative list of the allegedly infringed works.
- The location of the material that is believed to be infringing , including the URL(s) where the material is located or any other information detailed enough to enable us to locate the material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, which should include your name, mailing address, phone number, company affiliation (if applicable) and email address (if applicable).
- Your statement of good faith belief that the material that is the subject of the complaint is not authorized for use by the copyright owner, an agent for the copyright owner, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act for the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a person to whom you have given authorization to act for you.
All copyright infringement notices must be written in English and must include all of the aforementioned information. Noncompliance with these terms will result in the notice being disregarded.
Please forward your completed DMCA Notice to us by way of our contact form.
A claim of copyright infringement that does not meet all the legal requirements leaves the claimant liable for damages, including all court costs and attorney fees. Therefore, please ensure that you do not misrepresent a copyright infringement claim.
The site reserves the right to remove or disable access to any material on the site deemed to be an infringement of copyright, and will abide by its policy to terminate the account of repeat infringers. The site will act immediately to disable access to any infringing material in conformity with the procedure set down in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
We reserve the right to modify this policy without notice, and therefore we encourage all users to check back regularly in order to remain informed of any such modifications.